Synthia Stoffer is a 3rd degree Black Belt in Krav Maga, one of the highest ranked female Self Defense instructors in the world and the best in Europe. She is Creator of JUNO Self Defense Training for Women and Owner of REFLEX Training in Utrecht , The Netherlands.
Synthia was the first female Krav Maga instructor in the Netherlands in 2005. After a career as competitive swimmer, Synthia made short excursions into Free Fighting and Boxing until she found what she was really looking for: Krav Maga (Hebrew for “contact fight”) a sport that would enable people to defend themselves regardless of gender, height or strength.
Synthia was trained in Israel, Switzerland and the United States. Today, she is one of very few women worldwide to hold a 3rd degree Black Belt, and she is the highest ranked women in Krav Maga in Europe.
“Not that many women have the determination and strengths to go this far in a Martial Art. Usually at this level its all men. To have any woman involved at this level is impressive…and if that women is then also extraordinary good that’s even more impressive…and that’s Synthia” (John Whitman, Founder of Krav Maga Alliance/ U.S.).
In 2017, Synthia developed JUNO a new self defense system for women based on Krav Maga, JUNO. The fact that women are attacked differently than men requires a new approach to common Women Self Defense Training. The female psychology works different, we are raised differently and therefore we need to defend ourselves in different ways. JUNO is a unique combination of mental & physical Self Defense training. More than just physical combat moves, it’s a holistic approach that trains body, mind and emotions”.
- Owner of REFLEX Training in Utrecht , The Netherlands.
- Founder of JUNO Women’s Self Defense.
- Video John Whitman, founder of Krav Maga Alliance (5th degree Black Belt) about Synthia.
- Synthia is Member of the Elite International Trainer Team of Krav Maga Alliance, since 2014.
- REFLEX Training is the biggest Self Defense Center in Central Netherlands and the only one run by a woman. Reflex owns the Fight Right trademark. The trademark stands for safe and responsible fighting sport with an educative climate.
- Certified by the Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sports, Israel.
- In September 2017 Synthia has been nominated as “Power Woman of the Year” by Dutch magazine VIVA400.
Get in contact with Synthia:
If you want to get in contact with Synthia or book a seminar, certification or training session, send a direct email.